Genre: Christian Living, Spiritual Growth, Christian Women Living
Content Rating: This Christian book is rated G.
“These life-giving Words will greatly empower and awaken women from all races and status to find their design and true identity in God.” — Paul Yadao, Senior Pastor, Destiny Ministries International, Philippines
“There is no greater time in history for Rebecca Mann Kelly to tell her story, confront archaic lies, and release God’s incredible revelation than right now.” — Annie Byrne, Lead Pastor, Kingdom Culture Church
“Turning your unhealed pain into your greatest strength is the story of the author. My prayer is that this book will bring wholeness to all of his daughters as they experience the truth of God’s character and the beauty of His love.” — Dr. Leif Hetland, President and Founder of Global Mission Awareness, Author of Called to Reign and Healing the Orphan Spirit
God formed women in His own image, giving them joint dominion over the earth. Only when sin and the curse entered did they fall into the disastrous path of inequality that has repeated itself in every generation since the garden. Through the telling of her own story, Rebecca Mann Kelly untangles the deceptions that have kept women in places of bondage and captivity, offering a powerful invitation for every woman to Return to the Garden through the power of Jesus.
The reader will discover:
- God’s original Biblical design for women, to have joint dominion and authority over the earth
- How to identify places the curse has manifested in personal life, in society, and in the church
- Jesus’ purpose in coming to earth – to free the captives, and to free women living in captivity to the curse
- How to “open the sails” of the heart, give God hidden heart pain, and learn to feel again
- How to identify patterns of people-pleasing, emotional abuse, and narcissism, and how to get free and remove the yoke
- How to remove the hooks of the manipulation and control of others
- An understanding of how the enemy uses strategies of pride and religion to keep men and women from operating in their original design
- The role of the Holy Spirit in living a victorious life aligned to God’s plan
- How to avoid the trap of the victim and the trap of self-justification, and the role of forgiveness in finding freedom
- The overcoming power of the cross to Return to the Garden
Rebecca is a follower of Jesus, a business executive, a mom of two energetic boys and was recently married to a wonderful man from Boise. In her 20-year business career, she has led business lines that generated few hundred million dollars of annual revenue, was recognized in Fortune’s 40 Under 40, and has traveled all over the world leading strategic projects. Her kingdom pursuits include a love for God’s presence (wherever it can be found) and serving on the worship team and prayer team at her home church Oceans Church in Orange County, California. Her loves include walks in the hills, any opportunity for karaoke, and when someone else cooks.